- Are you looking for something to keep children busy on rainy days and away from their screens?
- Great home school activity for primary school age.
- These fun cardboard cut-outs allow children to thread and stitch helping them build those important co-ordination skills. The finished results would make lovely gifts for friends and grandparents you may not have seen recently.
- My daughter is 4 and plays with this most days (she’s very crafty and now has more time as school is shut in the latest lockdown)she threads the strings through the holes and when she’s finished loves undoing them ready to do it all over again another day. At 4 years old she just enjoys threading the string through the holes rather than making the cut pictures look as they should so I can see her wanting to ply with this for year to come as her skills improve.
- Sewing craft - suitable for 3 years upwards
- You will get 8 'stitching cards' and eight lengths of colourful string.
- (birds, flowers and bees)
> No needles
> Not suitable for children under 3
> Cardboard characters approx 15cm x 12cm
> Length of string: 110cm